The esta is an acronym for – Electronic System for Travel Authorization. It is an automatic way of finding the visitors are qualified to travel to the united states under the Visa Waiver Program. Such travel is having law enforcement or any security risk. If a person is going to the United States for business purpose or education, then they can use esta guide for faster submission of a request for travel. For the treatment of a short period, going abroad, esta can be applied.
Checking the eligibility for esta guide
If a person is traveling to the US for less than ninety days then instead of applying for Visa, they can choose to submit the travel request through esta. It is a faster and convenient form of applying for the application. The application form is filled online without going to any Embassy.
A person is eligible for applying for esta if-
- A person is going abroad for business or study for less than ninety days can online apply for esta application.
- A person has lawfully acquired a passport from the Visa Waiver Program. The Visa of the person is valid only if it is issued from VWP.
- The arrival of the person should be via the Visa Waiver Program to the United States.
- A person going to the US by esta guide should also possess a return ticket from the country as the time is already defined of ninety days.
- The person is not causing any threat to the health or security of the citizen of the United States is eligible for going abroad.
- The person has fulfilled all the conditions mentioned in the admission form of the Visa Waiver Program.
- Reconfirm; through biometric attendance of fingerprints and photographs of the person who is traveling to the United States.